ArchTec Parkview 1 with a newly designed lid offers sophistication and appeal with heightened quality and increased durability for a long service life.
This environmentally friendly unit is perfect for any indoor/outdoor application and can be used as a trash or recycling center.
- New contemporary look with enhanced quality and increased durability
- Lid cable attachment keeps the lid secured to the base
- Lid is constructed of durable polyethylene – won’t rust, dent or chip
- Set of decals included to clearly identify your recycling program requirements
- Blue/White Decals included: Bottles & Cans, Aluminum, Organic Waste, Plastic Bottles, Landfill, Mixed Recyclables, Trash and two recycle logos for lid
- Waste Container Base is constructed of heavy-gauge, fire safe vertical steel rails; unit offers extreme durability
- Weatherproof, powder-coated finish provides long service years
- ¾” built-in feet add stability and help prevent unit from being damaged by the weather elements
- Z-bracket anchoring system (located at the bottom of the unit) allows the unit to be secured in place
- Includes one removable, black powder-coated 25-gallon galvanized liner with built-in handles
- Bag clip holders secure your trash liner in place and out of site
- Lid is made in USA and base is made in China
- 1-year warranty
- ADA Compliant
Oval Opening: 8″ x 5″
Dimensions: 41.5″H x 17.25″W x 21.75″D
Weight: 65 lbs.
Ships in 2 cartons: Base/Lid via Truck